Daniel Gottesman Phd Thesis – 202163

home mywikiparty Forums Forum de l’évènementiel Daniel Gottesman Phd Thesis – 202163

Ce sujet a 3 réponses, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par  , il y a 1 an.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Anonyme

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Daniel Gottesman Phd Thesis

Stabilizer Codes and Quantum Error Correction 28 May 1997 Caltech Ph.D. Thesis. Subjects: Quantum Physics (quant-ph) From: Daniel Gottesman [view email] [v1] Wed, 28 May 1997 23:51:29 GMT  Errata in Daniel Gottesman's thesis – Perimeter Institute Errata in Daniel Gottesman's Ph.D. thesis "Stabilizer Codes and Quantum Error Correction" Daniel Gottesman's Papers – Perimeter Institute List of Daniel Gottesman's papers with capsule summaries and links to electronic Stabilizer codes and quantum error correction (Ph. D. thesis; review of  Daniel Gottesman's Papers – Perimeter Institute List of Daniel Gottesman's papers with bibliographic data and links to Codes and Quantum Error Correction," Caltech Ph.D. Thesis (1997), quant-ph/9705052. Daniel Gottesman – Perimeter Institute 13 Apr 2017 Daniel Gottesman's home page. I got my Ph.D. at Caltech in 1997, and did postdocs at Los Alamos National Lab and Microsoft Research,  Quantum Error Correction Codes Daniel Olejár, PhD. Gottesman and Andrew M. Steane, who have promptly reacted to my inquiries. This thesis deals with quantum error correcting codes. Quantum Error Correction and Fault Tolerance – Daniel Lidar's Group Daniel Gottesman . quant-ph/0504218; My Ph.D. thesis: quant-ph/9705052; Complete course on QECCs: http://perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/dgottesman/  Lectures on Fault-Tolerant Quantum Computation Lectures notes of John Preskill. PhD Thesis of Dan Gottesman. PhD Thesis by Ben Reichardt. Arxiv: quant-ph/0110143 by Dennis, Landahl, Kitaev,Preskill. Daniel Gottesman – Wikipedia Daniel Gottesman is a physicist, known for his work regarding quantum error correction, in particular the invention of the stabilizer formalism for quantum  Magic States Cambridge University Press, 2000. [2] Daniel Gottesman, Ph.D. thesis, Caltech, 1997. quant-ph/9705052. [3] Chien-Hsing Wu, Yan-Chr Tai, and Hwa-Long Tsai.

Quantum accuracy threshold for concatenated distance-3 codes

1 Mar 2006 Daniel Gottesman, Perimeter Institue, Waterloo, Canada . quantum error correction," Calteeh Ph.D. thesis (1997),ar Xiv:quan-ph/9705052. 7. Debbie Leung – Mathematics Winter 2012: QIC 890/CO 781/CS 867: Quantum Error Correction and Fault Tolerance (with Daniel Gottesman) Ph.D. in Physics (2000), Stanford Univeristy Thesis: "Towards Thesis: Effects of thermal conduction in sonoluminescence'' A Simplified Stabilizer zx-calculus – QPL 2016 [6] Daniel Gottesman (1997): Stabilizer Codes and Quantum Error Correction. Ph.D. thesis, Caltech. Available at http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/9705052. The resource theory of stabilizer quantum computation – IOPscience Victor Veitch1,2,4, S A Hamed Mousavian<sup>3</sup>, Daniel Gottesman<sup>3</sup> and Joseph . and quantum error correction PhD Thesis California Institute of Technology. [17]. Beni Yoshida – Google Sites I was a five-year senior postdoctoral scholar at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, supervised by Daniel Gottesman, Guifre Vidal and My Ph.D supervisors were Edward Farhi and Peter Shor. . June 2012, PhD thesis defense, MIT Secret Sharing Quantum Secret Sharing (Daniel Gottesman); Papers Yevgeniy Dodis and Serge Fehr and Carles Padr\'o and Daniel Wichs, eprint 2008/030) PhD Theses. Cryptography and Information Security / Martin Hirt's Publications Martin Hirt, Ueli Maurer, Daniel Tschudi, and Vassilis Zikas Martin Hirt and Daniel Tschudi Efficient . Matthias Fitzi, Daniel Gottesman, Martin Hirt, Thomas Holenstein, and Adam Smith PhD Thesis, {ETH Zurich}, 2001, Reprint as vol. arXiv:cs.CC/0012017 v1 20 Dec 2000 – Stanford University tation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. Yoshihisa influence on my choosing quantum information as the dissertation subject. Michael Nielsen's work on understanding quantum operations, and Daniel Gottesman's work on quantum. Modeling quantum noise for efficient testing of fault – DSpace@MIT 22 Jan 2013 Easwar Magesan,1 Daniel Puzzuoli,2,3 Christopher E. Granade,2,4 and .. [17] D. Gottesman, Ph.D. thesis, California Institute of Technology,. QUANTUM ERROR CORRECTING CODES FROM – ScienceDirect We would like to thank Daniel Gottesman and Raymond Laflamme for helpful [6] D. Gottesman: Ph.D. thesis, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA  Bibliography: Theory of Computing: An Open Access Electronic [5] Scott Aaronson and Daniel Gottesman: Improved simulation of stabilizer circuits. . Ph. D. thesis, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, 2005.

publications – Should I post my PhD Thesis on arXiv, if I intend to

13 Oct 2016 I'll offer a counterpoint to the answers which advise against posting to arXiv. I have posted my PhD thesis (in math) to arXiv, as well as the  People – Neural Prosthetics Lab – McGill University Mohammad Poustinchi, PhD candidate (Electrical Engineering) Greg Stacey, PhD candidate (Physiology) He joined NPL in September 2013 as a Masters (thesis) student in Electrical Engineering and daniel.gottesman@mail.mcgill.ca. Matt Leifer | Mathematics — Physics — Quantum TheoryMatt Leifer 18 Nov 2016 Postdoctoral Fellows must hold a Ph.D. or an equivalent of a doctoral .. Tagged Daniel Gottesman, fault tolerance, online, Q+, quantum,  Dorit Aharonov – CS – Huji Thesis (Hebrew Univ., 1999) computation filmed in 2009 at the Perimeter Institute, featuring Ignacio Cirac, Daniel Gottesman, Peter Shor, Avi Wigderson, and  Limits on Efficient Computation in the Physical – Scott Aaronson Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science In the first part of the thesis, I attack the common belief that quantum computing .. I thank Daniel Gottesman, Lee. State of the Art in Quantum Computer Architectures – AQUA 13 Aug 2011 architecture-focused survey I'm aware of is part of my own Ph.D. thesis [4]. 2 Recent . A shorthand notation was developed by Daniel Gottesman allow- ing fairly compact .. PhD thesis, Keio University, 2006. avail- able as  Studying Many-Body Physics through Quantum – Semantic Scholar This thesis illustrates the use of classical and quantum coding theory in travel opportunities during my PhD studies. Thanks to Daniel Gottesman, Michele. QUANTUM ERROR CORRECTING CODES FROM THE 18 Nov 2005 We would like to thank Daniel Gottesman and Raymond Laflamme for [6] D. Gottesman: Ph.D. thesis, California Institute of Technology,  Theses – Technion – Departments Theses : PhD / MSc – הטכניון 88, Morad Awad, Ritter Dan, 2015, Abstracts · Theses, An Analytical Model for the Silicon Limit of Single and Double RESURF Drift Layers in Integrated LDMOS 

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : Daniel Gottesman Phd Thesis – 202163
Vos informations: